- February 24, 2019
6:30 am - 11:00 am
Time left for Event start
Time left for registration
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) was founded in 1894, is a global society advancing human well-being through sustainable technology for the built environment. The Society and its members focus on building systems, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, refrigeration and sustainability within the industry. Through research, standards writing, publishing and continuing education, ASHRAE shapes tomorrow’s built environment today. ASHRAE was formed as the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers by the merger in 1959 of American Society of Heating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHAE) founded in 1894 and The American Society of Refrigerating Engineers (ASRE) founded in 1904.In 2012, as part of a rebranding, ASHRAE began doing business as “ASHRAE” vs. using its full legal name of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers. Use of ASHRAE reflects the Society’s worldwide membership and that services will continue evolving globally.
|-Men and Woman 10KM
-5KM Fun Run
– RM 60 ( Public)
– RM 45 (Student)
Group Of 4
– RM 55 (Public)
– RM 40 (Student)
Registration Closing Date & Time: 31st December 2018 (11:59PM)
Venue: Arena UM
Event Date: 24th February 2019 (Sunday)
Event Time: 6:30 AM – 11.00 AM
Name: ASHRAE Malaysia Chapter
Person In Charges: Tee Chung Hau
Contact No: 018-9879037
Race Pack Collection
Date: 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st February 2019
Time: 8.00 am to 11.00 am and 12.00pm to 6.00pm
Venue: Biomedic foyer, Faculty of engineering, University of Malaya
- Runner T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Lucky Draw
- Goodies Bag
- Helium Balloon
- Event Booklet
- Trophy For Top 3 10KM Male & Female
- Cash Prizes For Top 3 10KM Make & Female
Terms & Conditions
1. To collect your Race Kit, you must show your IC/passport and confirmation email (hard copy or soft copy). Your BIB number will be assigned during the Race Kit collection.
2. As mentioned in our Rules and Regulations, participants under the age of 18 MUST submit their indemnity forms (signed by your parents/guardians) during Race Kit Collection. Participants aged 6-12 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Those who fail to do so will be disqualified with no refund.
3. Students aged 6-17 can register with the student price without verification. Students aged 18 and above must show their Student Card (or other proof of student status) during Race Kit collection for verification of their student status. Failure to do so will result in disqualification without refund.
4. You are allowed to send a representative to collect your Race Kit on your behalf. The representative must present your confirmation email (hard copy or soft copy). If you registered with a student price, your representative must also present your student card (or other proof of your student status) to verify your student status. We will not give out the race kit to unverified individuals.
5. Due to logistics purposes (different T-shirt receiving dates, venues and parking issues), participants MUST follow the dates and venues stated above in collecting their Race Kit according to their identities.