You represent and warrant to Regsolution PLT including all its subsidiaries and affiliated entities (“REGSOLUTION”) that you have the authority to register and/or act as agent to complete the registration of the Events on behalf of yourself and/or any party(s) you are registering (“Registered Parties”) through our registration online portal, Race2gather.com. Your acts for and on behalf of the Registered Parties shall be binding upon them as if they have done it themselves.
You further warrant that you have the full authority to utilize the credit/debit card or online bank transfer to which registration fees and other transaction fees (if any) are to be charged. You also hereby indemnify REGSOLUTION of any and all claims loss damage related to the credit card and debit card transactions done over Race2gather.com registration portal.
- All participants are to obliged to ensure that all submitted information for the purpose of registration are complete and accurate.
- The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID when payment of the registration fees is successfully made.
- A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact our hotline or email us at [email protected]
- The confirmation email is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration and to be use for the collection of race kits / participation.
- By confirmation of payment, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Organiser (“Organiser”).
- All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, REFUNDABLE NOR DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of participation, any changes to the category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notices or when a quota of a race / start is full.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
- Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtain all necessary entry, exit, health and other documents. Please contact the applicable Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
- All transactions through Race2gather.com will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM) unless otherwise specified. For participants paying from overseas or using a non-Malaysian Bank, exchange rates conversion will be applied (depending on individual banks). If you have any questions on the bank rates, please contact your local banks.
- For events that applies foreign currency for non-Malaysians, the equivalent amount in RM may be converted based on the billing bank’s Exchange rates unless specified otherwise.
- As per the new requirement from the Immigration Department, please state in the Disembarking Visitor Card the purpose of your visit to Malaysia is to participate in the particular event registered.
Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact us at [email protected]
Check out our FAQ section for common questions or issues.
Waiver of Liability
- Race2gather.com only acts as a portal for registration and collection of payments and we are not responsible for the organisation, staging and safety of any events. Any claims by the Registered Parties howsoever arising shall be directed to the organiser. Race2gather.com shall not be liable for all or any refunds, claims, damages, compensations, liabilities or costs arising from or in connection with the Event.
- The Registered Parties acknowledges and agrees that there may be certain unforeseen danger and risk involved in the Event, inclusive but not limited to personal injury, property damage or death.
- The Registered Parties acknowledges and declares that:
the organiser, their contractors, subcontractors, agents, directors, employees, consultants, vendors, invitees;
all municipal agencies and local governments whose property or personnel are used;
all sponsors (including co-sponsors), their contractors, subcontractors, agents, directors, employees, consultants, vendors, invitees; and
any individuals related to the Event, volunteers and affiliates;
(collectively referred to as the, “Releasees”);
shall not be liable to the Registered Parties for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to the Registered Parties or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of submitting his/her registration) arising out of the Registered Parties taking part in the Event or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate amount greater than the Fee paid by the Registered Parties.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Releasees will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
- The Registered Parties hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Releasees, or persons for whom it is answerable (“Associated Parties”) as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Registered Parties, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Registered Parties’s participation in Event.
- The Registered Parties hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount, which they or any of them may be required to pay as a result of any aforesaid recourse or claim by whomsoever made. The Registered Parties also agrees to indemnify the Releasees and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions, liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Registered Parties’s declarations above and/or the Registered Parties’s negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
- The Registered Parties hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue REGSOLUTION for any and all liability from any and all claims arising from the participation in the events by you or any other registered party.
- The Registered Parties acknowledges that participation in the event will be physically demanding and warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and have sufficient preparations and is able to safely participate in the Events. The Registered Parties is fully aware of the nature of the event and the associated medical and physical risks and hazards involved in participating in the Events, including the possibilities of serious physical trauma, injury or death.
- The Registered Parties consents to the use of his/her name, photographs taken and any appearance filmed or recorded by the Organiser and Race2gather.com in broadcasts, newspapers, magazines, brochures, internet website, and other media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event. Registered Parties further agrees that he/she shall not claim or demand for any compensation or payment for such usage.
- The Registered Parties acknowledges that any payment of the fee and transaction costs (if any) for the events, is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable.
- The Registered Parties acknowledges that the Organizer of the Events has the right to alter, change, cancel and/or postpone any of these events as a results of circumstances that would direct affect or impact the event which is or beyond control.
- REGSOLUTION makes no warranty and assurance that the services in Race2gather.com registration portal will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. REGSOLUTION also does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, or provided in connection to the Events or otherwise in the website.
- The Registered Parties agree that this Agreement and Waiver is governed and construed in accordance to the laws of Malaysia. The Registered Parties further agree that this Agreement and Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law of Malaysia.
- The Registered Parties affirm that they have read, understood and fully agreed to the terms and waiver, and they will give up substantial rights, including the rights to sue and to release all liability to the greatest extend allowed by law.
Terms and Conditions
Completion of the online registration form confirms the participant’s agreement to abide by the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of an order email.
The participant agrees to:
- (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the his/her in the registration form (“Personal Information”);
- (ii) maintain the security of his/her password and identification; and (iii) promptly update his/her Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If the participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate the participant’s registration and ban the participant’s future use of the official website (or any parts thereof). We will neither entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes that arise from incomplete details.
- We reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these T&Cs from time to time as we deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, we have the authority to interpret these provisions and in doing so, we will take into account the interests of all affected participants. Any amendments to these T&Cs will be updated on the official website.
We may contact the participant by email from time to time. Any notice sent to the email address registered with us shall be deemed as received by the participant.
- The participant takes part in the virtual races/challenges at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in Virtual Races/Challenges held by us. The participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- A participant must pull out from the race immediately if advised to do so by an official medical staff.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the Virtual Races/Challenges held by us, for any reason.
- Any routes which are submitted before the actual start date and time of the Virtual Races/Challenges are ineligible for distance accumulation. The start date and time for the respective virtual races/ challenges can be found on our official website.
- Running apparel (if applicable) sizes are strictly non-exchangeable. Participants are advised to check the running apparel size chart provided on the registration form before choosing their preferred sizing.
- All participants who successfully complete the race according to the rules specified at the individual Virtual races/ challenges website will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal/Pin, if applicable.
- We will deliver all Finisher’s Medals within 3 weeks after the race end date and will not be responsible for unsuccessful deliveries due to incorrect delivery addresses. We may attempt another delivery at our discretion. The delivery order will be nullified one month after the end of the race.
- All participants who successfully complete the race will be awarded an electronic Certificate of Participation. The e-Cert of Participation will be made available on the official website one day after the last day of race period.
- By using our services, accessing any part of the our official website, registering for the Virtual Races/Challenges organised by us, submitting information to us (and/ or its related entities) whether to register for the Virtual Races/Challenges organised by us or otherwise, or using any features of the aforementioned website, you signify that you have read, understood and agreed to heed this Policy (amended from time to time).
- You hereby agree and consent to our (including related entities and respective agents’) collection, usage and disclosure of your personal information.
- For more information, please email us at [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Race2gather, Regsolution PLT(“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2013
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and your contact information such as your address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender and date of birth, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you; i.e. delivery of your awards/purchases
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Malaysia or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- Sharing your run submissions and journal entries on our social “Feed”, in view of all other users. In some cases,
- people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our platform
1 We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
1 The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Malaysia. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
ENQUIRIES AND CONTACT
- You may contact us if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Customer Care Email: [email protected]
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.